Have spotting. Taken contraceptive pill. Pregnancy positive. Had medical abortion. Suggest

My daughter had a medical abortion on 25th February when she was 7 weeks pregnant. On the 14th march she may have had unprotected sex but not sure as was drunk and can't remember. She did a pregnancy test on 21st march which said she was one to two weeks pregnant and visited her local hospital which took bloods that day and following day in which the hormone dropped from 86 to 83. She went abroad to work on 23rd march and has been taking her contraceptive pill since 25th feb but did not stop it till 23rd march she had a normal period for 6 days 2 days later. She has had spotting since. As she is still away she has done another clear blue test today which says 1-2weeks pregnant. We don't know what to do next? Can u please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013