Have spotting. Had unprotected sex. Dizziness and sharp pains in the abdomen. Pregnant?

My, period stopped a week ago and it wasnt like the others i have it was light and kinda spotting... well over the weekend i went to my boyfriends house and we had unprotected sex and i didnt take my birthcontrol all weekend... Monday i started to bleed very heavy and and now its going into spotting, i got sick this morning and skill kinda feel dizzy. i have sharp pains going threw my lower stomach area... what could it be
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013