Have spotting. Had intercourse, withdrew. Taking althea. Suggest?

Hi im using althea pills for about 5yrs and i d stop right after my menstruation in feb.4, 2013. honestly i had an intercourse on the 17th and 18th also in february, and we had a withdrawal . I am expecting my meanstruation this march 4, 2013 but nothing comes out but in Mach 3 I ve noticed i had this light flow of secretion i dont know if it is my menstruation already its just very light and dull color its not red a very light red color and lasted only for 3 days. Can you please explain what was that i am experiencing? am i also experiencing amenhorhea?. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013