Have spots on leg. Looks like holes in legs with red blotches. Medicine to cure these spots?

Hello Doctor, I have got 3 spots on my legs that have gone all funny. I don t know how to describe it but they started off as tiny little scratches an know they are around 1/2 cm wide and they do not scab over, sometimes they go like holes in my legs with red blotches and sometimes they appear to have scabbed over but are yellow. One time they actually scabbed over but then I took a shower and since then they have been as I said earlier. I am really worried what it is and I don t know how to tell my mum! Ahhhhh please help me! From ShyGirl.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed allergic dermatitis to some contact allergen or due to cold. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area otherwise these areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. You can apply an steroid cream such as cortisone cream. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Apply a plenty of moisturizers over the affected area. If these increase the n consult a dermatologist for higher treatment