Have spots filled with white liquid on foot. No pain and itchiness. Cure?

I have a few small spots on on foot and on side of foot. The spots are filled withe clear liquid when I pop them a red scab builds on them the after a while the area dries out a the skin can flake off. The are not painful or itchy but a few more have popped up randomly. What is this?? What s best to get rid of this ?? Thanks Tim
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

These are vesicles (blisters) - most of them may be harmless and have a local cause; but some are not An opinion by a dermatologist will be ideal.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck