Have spot on skin between thigh and pelvic bone. Had Pneumonia. Remedy?

I have a new spot on my skin where my thigh and pelvic bone connect. It s about the size of a quarter and its light. It s not raised nor is it itchy. It s lighter than a freckle . It s not a perfect circle but pretty close to being one. Should I be worried about this? I am a female, 24 years old, living abroad and recently had pneumonia and am still recovering from the breathing problems. In addition, I recently have had a congested nose , bright red spots in the back upper part of my throat and have had a strong cough. i m sure the cold isn t connected to anything but maybe the pneumonia but figured I d mention both anyway.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013