Have spondolythesis grade 2 and sciatica. Headache, nausea, dizziness when bending. Due to trapped nerves?

I have recently been diagnosed with Spondolythesis grade 2 in the L5 S1 region which is apparently from a birth defect. I have somehow managed to fracture the vertebrae and am suffering with sciatica . I opted not to have the surgery yet, as I am hoping to avoid it by losing weight and getting fit. Lately I have noticed that I am getting headaches , nausea and feeling dizzy especially when I bend over. Could this be a result of the trapped nerves or should I be concerned it s something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013