Have spinal pain from old accident, getting unbearable pain in head, collarbone, neck are, getting fever. What to do?

i have a spinsl pain from an old car accident, but a few weeks ago my pain became unbearable and unlike anythnig ive experienced before. it was almost as if my bones hurt. it has caused intensley nausceatnig headaches as well. then i noticed a hard growth on my collarbone/ base of neck area. it is large enough to be visible by others. i rarely get sick and due to my ADHD i dnot stop even wehn i am sick. I usually dnot tell anyone either. i remember tellnig my best friend taht somethnigs juts not right. well the other day i started gettnig a fever (which i almost never get even when i am sick) n my throat started hurtnig. now my tonsils r huge and i have the taste of death in my mouth evn after i brush my teeth . theres alot of tan pus in my throat taht smells gaggishly horrid. i noticedd a second lump now on my neck, but its not as hard and it moves so it could be glands/lymphs mybe.. heres the catch, i dnot get strep throat . ive been around it alot my whole life n dnot get seem to be able to catch it. i heard taht some people dnot and can olny be carriers. is this true? is tan pus normal? i am at point i can barely swallow, im so weak n cant sleep bc of my neck/head pain. should i be concerned or juts let it taek its course?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Severe throat pain,fever is most likely due to severe tonsillitis.
Swellings in the neck is due enlargement of lymph node after secondary infection form tonsillitis.
You have to take nsaid with decongestant.
Start antibiotic like amoxy/clavulinic.
providone/iodine oral gargle will be helpful for fast recovery.
B12,folic acid,calcium,d3,minerals supplements are advisable to improve your general health and boost up your immunity.
Avoid cold drinks,ice creams and deep fried foods.
Keep in touch with your doctor.