Have spinal cord injury. Blood clot on leg, hemorrhoids, hernias. On blood thinner. Thoughts?

my son was in a snowmobile accident one year and two months ago..he has spinal cord injury ..he is on a blood thinner right now ...has a large blood clot in top of right leg ..hemhroids..large one..two hernias.....he was supposed to have a colonoscopy but Dr.cancelled it because of his blood level....he has an appointment at Sunnybrooke hospital in two weeks....I personally see no reason why his clots and hemhroids..can not be removed...what are your thoughts on this matter...I am his mother asking these questions.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013