Have spider veins and the beginning of varicose veins. No medication till now. What is the cure for this?

Hi, I'm developing lots of spider veins and the beginning of varicose veins all over my legs, from the ankle all the way to my waist. I'm 32, 5'9", 195 lbs., small boned so about 35 pounds overweight. What concerns me is you can see all the larger veins through my skin. They are green in color and when I run my fingers across them they are indented. I can follow the whole vein with my eyes closed just by running my finger along the indentations. They hurt to the touch and are everywhere on my legs and now on my arms. They are even starting to hurt when resting. These veins were never there up to about a year or so ago and seem to me progressing. I'm worried I have a circulation issue but have no insurance. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013