Have spider angiomias all over thr upper body. Causes for it to multiply?

Hi, I am from South Africa. I have spider angiomias (spider nevi ) all over the upper trunk of my body (above breast line to half way up my neck , on my shoulders (back to front) and on my upper arms. I am 35 years old female, not using contraceptives. I also had liver function test done numerous times (even though I don t drink alcohol) which came back negative. I am frustrated because the dermatologists and my general practioner are all unable to find a solution as to why the spider angiomias (spider nevi) are multiplying fast, or even what might cause it. Could there be other possible reasons or causes for it to multiply. (At times they itch and even burn ) Maybe if I get a lead on what might cause it, it can help me in the right direction. Regards A. Scott .
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013