Have sperm release every night. On germium forte. Why is this happening?

sperm release automatically an every night …. dear sir my name is sam i m suffering fall night my age now 18th this problem is started since 2008 & still continue every night my sperm release automatically .i also go doctor give me 14 tablet germium forte and carnberry max powder which stopped my sperm 2 week & i stopped it 3 day ago sperm release system again started.. sir suggest me some think i am sick & tied of this problem plzz ..sir i will be thank full to u
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM. This is very common in this age group.
All these medicines are only temporary.
Just wait and watch and it will be ok as time passes.
Till that time take multivitamins, try to do exercise and yoga.
Best regards