Have spasms thumb, leg, arms, itchy, in night. Have diabetes, eczema, alopecia

Hi, for the past few days, I have had random body spasms in my thumb, legs, feet, arms, and it worsens right before I go to sleep. Now, I'm starting to itch like crazy, and last night the itching was waking me out of my sleep, when I was eventually able to fall asleep..

I'm type 1 diabetic and I have eczema and dry skin. I also have alopecia areata. I'm not sure if any of those are the cause, but it has become unbearable
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013