Have sores on the bottom of foot. No discoloration. What should I do to get cured?

Hi. I have a sore on the bottom of my right foot . It has been there for more than a year now. No matter if I get a pedicure or just pick at it or clip it off mysself it never goes away. At random times it can become irritated and a little sore but not excruciating. Their is no discoloration. About the size of a dime. Can you give me any hint as to what this might be or what I might need to do to cure it? Thanks kim
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013