Have soreness, pain, discomfort vagina, bright red blood, used vagistat. Also used monistat, for yeast infection. Worry?

I feel as though I had a yeast infection last week so I bought monistat1 and waited a couple days... It didnt seem to feel any better, maybe just a little so I ended up buying the generic vagistat 1 and using it last night... Today when I woke up and used the bathroom when I wiped there was bright red blood as if I started my period but I had my period about two weeks ago... There is a little soreness and very very faint pain and unfortableness. Should I be worried? Should I wait a couple days to see if the vagistat worked?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013