Have soreness in vagina. Had UTI test and its positive for leukocytes. What can it be?

Hi, I had symptoms of a UTI (frequency, urgency, feeling like a drop of urination was left in my urethra before and after urinating), but I had a lot of urine rather than scanty urine when I would go. However, I also have a symptom that I've not experienced with a UTI before, which is soreness in my vagina--largely in my labia. It feels very dry and a dull soreness. It is not itchy. Is this a normal symptom from the irritation from the UTI, or do I have something else? I took a home UTI test and it was positive for leukocytes, but I did not get an official test at the doctor's office. Help!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013