Have soreness and pain in foot putting pressure. Stress fracture?

I'm training for a marathon and starting from scratch. I bought new shoes and ran 7 miles the other day. I started my traning a couple weeks ago. I have pain on the outside of my right foot when putting pressure but doesn't hurt when touching hard with my hands. I thought it was going away so I went golfing and after I was very sore when putting preasure on it yet still it is not sore when poking around with my hands. What is wrong? I'm hoping it is not a stress fracture or anything serious
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013