Have sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and rashes. No medication till now. What to do?

First I feel like I'm developing seasonal allergy, I have a sore throat & nasal congestion. I then started to feel some penile discomfort in the tip(head), followed a week later when about 6 or 7 skin colored pimple like bumps on the shaft & some anal pain. Then I discovered a rash on both of my upper arms, today after eating shrimp a lump grew on the inside of my lip skin colored with a pimple like bump on the outside of it. I don't know if all of these things are connected. I've been stressing & googling all of these symptoms for about a week now. I have a doctors appointment scheduled two days from now. I just want to know what's going on?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013