Have sore throat, headache, coughing. Took paracetamol, clementin. Is antibiotics required?

I am having a very sore throat (left side with white spots), headache for the last 4 days. I have been taking paracetamol for the past 4days to supress the headache and to prevent any fever. 2 days ago I started taking Clementin 625mg twice a day for my bad throat. One day after taking it my sore throat got worst, I am not coughing but there are phlegm behind my throat (thick and green) especially early in the morning. Should I increase the dosage of my antibiotics, to 3 a day? Right now, I'm entering day 3 of the antibiotics.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013