Have sore throat, hard to swallow, pussy lump on it, hot in head, neck. What these symptoms relate to?

Hi I have a sore throat which was making it hard to swallow and had a pussy lump on it on Fridayg decided to ignore it over the weekend as started a new job today but although it doesn t hurt to swallow now the lump is still there and I feel really hot in my head and neck but want to wrap up. I now have a rash like heat rash on my whole body from my neck down is there anything I can found relieve these symptoms before I can get an appointment at the doctors?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013