Have sore throat and hoarse voice. Had body pain, nausea, fever and diziness. What am I dealing with?

I have been dealing with a soar throat for about 5 days. When it started out i had body aches, nausea , fever,dizzy.I still have dizziness ,congestion, soar throat,nasal drip,dry cough , sneezing and ears feel clogged. at this point i have been trying to find answers on what i may have. Whether i should go to the hospital and also whether i should be working out well having these symptoms.I also today developed hoarse voice. Should i worry about what i am dealing with and head to the hospital to get it checked? Or should i wait till the 7th day to see if it improves?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012