Have sore throat. Noticed blisters on the side of uvula. Not cured by antibiotic. Do I have cancer?

ABOUT A WEEK AGO i WOKE UP WITH A SORE THROAT . WHEN I LOOKED IN MY THROAT i HAVE A LARGE BLISTER ON THE SIDE OF UVULA . THIS CONTINUED FOR A DAY OR SO AND MY EAR STARTED TO HURT. I CALLED THE DOCTOR AND SHE CALLED IN 5 DAY PACKAGE OF ANTIBOTICS. THEY ARE NOT HELPING AND THE BLISTER HAS TURNED INTO SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A SKIN TAG AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT. AND MY THROAT IS STILL SORE ....... I AM A 52 YR OLD SMOKER. dO I HAVE CANCER?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012