Have sore stiff shoulder, neck, headache, lump under ear, no relief with celebrex, done x-ray, ultrasound

Hi. I have had a sore stiff shoulder and neck (R) side for a while now, have been on Celebrex with no help, had a X-ray shoulder ultrasound, rules out torn tendon ect! Pain and stiffness has increased, headache came on today and found a pea sized lump about 3 inches under my ear in my neck, painful to touch! Should I be worried? I feel like my local doctor should get a CT scan, this has gone on for months with no results :(
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013