Have sore spots on face and neck, its swollen and feel like bump. What to do?

Hi, I have some red sore spots on my face and neck area. I'd say 3-5 bigger one and some small. I clean properly, I change bedding, wash my face, hands, I stopped using certain food, had anti allergy pills. I don't sneeze but I've sore red spot on my left side of face, close to neck where is strangely looking mole, it's swollen and I feel like big bump underneath of the face. I'm sure it's linked with one of the sore red spot. Can you tell me what I can do? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013