Have sore lumps on scalp. On squeezing sticky liquid with blood oozes and have pain. Treatment?

I have lumps on my scalp , I feel them when brushing my hair, they are sore but they cant be seen, when i squeeze them a clear sticky liquid mixed with blood oozes out continuously, the area becomes red, swollen and they have hot feeling of pain. I can have as much as 4 or 5 at a time and they can be an inch in diameter, they take anything up to a week maybe more to heal. A crust appears when left after being burst but they can continuously be squeezed and clear liquid oozes out. They are very sore and constantly come back on the same or different parts of my scalp. What are they and how do they be treated? Its embarrassing when going for a haircut, i use head & shoulders shampoo and rarely use hair gels. Please help - male 28
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013