Have sore in mouth which does not bleed. Kissed woman. Can I get HIV?

hi, I had french kissed a un known woman before one month just for 40 or 50seconds by licking the tongue .there is no blood in my mouth.a small open sore is there which is not bleeding(no blood even i rub it).I sthere any chances of getting hiv .Even her tongue also cannot reach the sore .I had asked her whether she is having hiv.she promised on jesus she is not having any hiv. shall igo for any test.i had a tridot test after 40 days shall i need to go any test further.the result is hiv negative.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012