Have sore feet and sore back in the morning & hand swells especially at night and morning

I am a 50 year oldman 5,8 168 lbs and i have sore feet in the morning as well as a sore back ive been driving towtruck for 20 years alo my hand swell especially at night and in the morning are these all related?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
at your age it is better you get a medical check up and follow advice
may be you are having some spine problem or osteoarthritic problem
medical check up and few investigations will help reah a diagnosis and to get proper treatment