Have sore, dark patched on the body. No medication till now. What is the cure for this?

Hello my husband and myself a sore on our bodies. Mine is on my cheek close to my chin and my husband's in on his upper left buttox. In the past 2 days has become a growing, hard puss- filled sore with a dark spot in the center. They are both very large at least the size of a dime and almost a quarter inch thick and absolutely painful!!!
I have picked and picked at the 1 on my face and we are trying not to touch the one on my husbands butt. Please help identify and solution to this aweful problem. Bug bite? Or nasty dirty tttouch the 1 on my husbands but
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013