Have sore clitoral hood, hurts walking, sitting, red, inflamed, masturbate. What to do?

I have a sore clitoral hood and it has hurt when I am walking and when I sit down, it has only been for one day and it looks red and inflamed. I am 15, have never had a sexual partner, but I do masturbate occasionally. I didn't do it recently however. I am so confused as to what this is, but it really hurts! What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
You could have an infection in the area which is causing the pain and redness. You need to go to a doctor and get it checked and examined thoroughly to find out what exactly is causing your symptoms. I can understand it is uncomfortable, but it is necessary to get it checked. The doctor would prescribe accordingly.
Do not touch that area or try to massage it with oils/creams/ointments (it wont make it better, massaging would irritate your skin more). Do not masturbate till it settles completely. Just leave it alone, maybe put an ice pack- it may help with the redness and pain.
Do get yourself examined as soon as possible.