Have sore breasts, backaches, stomach pain, mood swings, decreased appetite, sexually active. Suggest?

I am 4 days late for my period. I ve been having pms-like symptoms for the past week and a half to the point where I run to the bathroom thinking I ve started my period, but nothing. I have sore breasts, stomach cramping, backaches, more tired than usual, mood swings and a decrease in appetite . I am sexually active. I guess what I want to know is if I should take a test or wait a few more days? My last period was December 3, 2012 and lasted the usual 6 days.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer