Have sore breasts, back pain. Had intercourse during periods. Is there chance for pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on the 6th day of my period, which was 10 days ago now. My period cycles are 28 days and last for 7 days and are very regular. I am just wondering what my chance of being pregnant is? I know it is not very likely but I am a bit worried and am stressed out, so I am looking for an accurate answer. My breats are sore and my upper back has been bothering me, but i usually get this about a week and half before my next period comes. Is 14 days after intercoarse too early to take a pregnancy test if the first day of my period was april 8th and i had sex on april 14th?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013