Have sore boobs, cramps and stress. Period is late. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Okay, So I have had intercourse without a condom a few times but it never lasted long and he always pulled ou before he was about to ejaculate. I have been having period symptoms, such as sore boobs and cramps , and feeling tired. School and other things have caused me a lot of stress . Since I have been in school I am always tired and all I ever wanna do is sleep. My diet has been weird, I don t eat regularly, I have not take a test yet, but is it possible that I am pregnant because my period still has not come?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013