Have sore blisters on the penis. Pain during urination. Took antibiotics for staph infection. Need further medication?

sores and blisterlike bumps on penis . theyre on the lower shaft towards the pubes and some are on the pubic area. have had sex with a new partner but they claim to have nothing wrong with them. have had pain during urination and i had staph before and had some antibiotics left over from the prescription that i have taken over the past few days and the pain during urination has decreased to stopping. now just the sores and blisters. the antibiotics i was taking was doxycycline hyclate 100 mg cap once a day and clindamycine hcl 150 mg cap every 8 hours.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013