Have sore and swollen neck. Have pain. Had VP shunt put. Recommendations?

Hiya I m just wondering I had a VP shunt put in after having my tumor removed and since then I undergo 5 brain operations and Yesterday I woke up with a really sore neck couldn t even turn it to the left or to the back and so I said Id wait another day to see if it improves and now its even more sore and it has swollen alot more since yesterday, the pain is 3 cm above from the color bone would anyone have an experience with this? could it be blocked?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013