Have something like spider bites, puss filled balls, swelling under wound, long recovery. Apply neosporin, hydrogen peroxide, cortaid

For about 4 years I have suffered what I thought were spider bites. Some have worse reaction than others. It takes at least one day for the bite to make itself known I seem bitten at night. The wound forms puss ball that needs to be drained. Sometimes a swelling will form under the wound as small as a pea or as large as a small fist. It takes 10 days to fully recover. Treat it with neosporin, cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide. sometimes use cortaid.Have moved 4 times and it seems to follow me. Seems less prevelent in the winter??????
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013