Have some wrist pain with some swelling and tenderness

have some wrist pain with some swelling and tenderness and also some pain that radiates thru my hand
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Occupational Therapist 's  Response
This is the symptom of Repetitive Strain Injury, so please take rest with Ice pack and start some exercise after therapist advice.
Good Luck

General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello there.
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Did you have any history of fall?
It looks like you might have fractured your wrist. You need to get a x ray done which will show if there are any fractures..If there is no fracture than u might be having some kind of Chronic inflammatory disorder which needs detailed investigation. So please get a X ray of your hand..
Hope this helps.
take care..