Have some mucus build within. Keep smelling like iron in the back of my nasal cavity.

Hey Doc. For the last three months or so. I have some mucus build up within my, "third eye"?!, (because I some times feel the distinct difference especially when mucus passes down from my "third eye" and into my deep back nasal cavity, like there is a separate tube in there no one knows about) and I know we have some mucus naturally as well. I can breathe great through my nose but I keep smelling like iron in the back of my nasal cavity like near my brain stem or whatever, it's back there. I do have a heightened sense of smell as when compared to all my peers because they constantly point it out to me and I do occasionally have random nose bleeds but they are rare like 1 -5 times a year approximately.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013