Have solitary swellings on body. Done FNAC. Painful to touch

i have solitary swellings in many parts of my body...these swellings were present for about 3 yrs..first a small swelling appeared in my knee then in fore arm ....then 7 to 8 large swellings over my anterior wife had a small swelling over zygomatic region 20 yrs ago for which FNAC was done and it was removed....after which she is having another swelling over the shoulder for past 8 swelling is soft in is freely mobile over the swelling....pain develops when we is seen prominent during evening past history of skin allergy ...and had not taken any treatment so far...
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012