Have snoring problem. Susceptible to tonsilitis and sinus infections. What can be done?

Hello! I am a 63 year old female, my problem is: I have a snoring problem, I have suffered teasing and ridicule all my life because of this. My parents took me to our family physician when I was probably 13 or 14 years old, he advised that I needed my tonsils and adnoids removed, they were enlarged. I have always had many bouts of tonsilitis and sinus infections etc. Needless to say my parents elected not to have the surgery done. I m at witts end with the abuse I have to deal with because I snore......What can be done so that I can live the rest of my life in peace?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013