Have sneezing, runny nose. Using LCZ Mont. Any side effects? Permanent cure?

I am 22 years old. One day in every week, I have a flowing nose and sneezing most of the time on that day. I am a student and find very hard to concentrate on things on that day. I am presently using LCZ Mont in such situations. That too, sometimes does not come to any help. Suggest me a permanent solution for this disease. Also, does LCZ Mont have any side effects? Or should I use some other medicine instead of LCZ Mont?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012