Have sneezing, coughing, runny nose and mild wheezing. Took inhaler. Have allergies. Remedy?

hello Dr. Grief, my name is rafael and my doctor sais i have the longest list of allergies he s ever seen in a person. What doesnt help is that i am allergic to a lot of things where i live (ARIZONA). Well what brings me here today is that for the past week i have been sneezing coughing and with a runny nose and a very mild wheezing . my initial thought is allergies because spring is around the corner (it is practically here in arizona). well today i began to wheeze and i was away from my inhaler , i was fine for a couple hours until it got very bad and i had to go home for my inhaler. i took it and instantly felt better. about an hour later the symptoms were back and now are actually worse. i cannot seem to stop wheezing and having dry coughs which are very uncomfortable. i will make a doctors appointment tomorrow morning but right now im really having trouble relaxing and just overall breathing. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013