Have smoking and alcohol addiction. On spasmo proxyvon and corex. Need help on de-addiction

Hello Doc, I am a literate guy, so I am well aware about the ill effects of using Corex + Spasmo proxyvon + Alcohol + Cigg.... I don t know how, but I need either of them in a day with 10-12 cigg a day.. I am not much worried about the smoking habit because it increases when I take any of above mentioned Medicines.. I also know that I should quit it ASAP, but I can t.. I somehow force myself to get it everyday which is definitely wrong.. Now as I want to quit these habits and well aware with generic answers Stop it Immediately + Go and admit for De- Addiction Program etc.. I cannot do any of these since I don t have that much time.. Worst of all is my will power is very weak.. So I always think of not to take these stuff but I take it everyday. This is happening from almost a couple of years.. Please advice.. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012