Have smoking addiction. Feeling sore bump on the esophagus while eating. Pain in the shoulder and back, chest discomfort, feeling feverish. What is wrong?

I am 47 years old woman I have smoked about 10 cigs a day. This started last week when I am eating and the food travels down my esophagus I felt like I have a sore on the right side like its bumping a bump or sore. Today as I was coughing I felt the same exact pain on my right of my esophagus. I woke up this morning with a ache on my left shoulder and my back lower shoulder area. I have this continue discomfort in the center of my chest . I do not have a cold , but I have been fatigue and feeling like I have a fever inside. What could be causing this? Should I seek a doctor right away, because I can feel the sore constantly?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012