Have smoking addiction. Episodes of shaky head. Due to smoking? Treatment?

Hello There, I am Nishant and have been smoking from last 6 years. But from past ten days I am getting this problem of shaking my head. There is no fixed time for that , it will happen any time and will last from 30 seconds to 2 mins. It will mostly happen when I am about to have my meal. I am really getting tensed by this. By any chance is it an effect of smoking . What should I do in order to eradicate the unusual shaking of my head?? Moreover I have reduced my smoking to 6 ciggrates from 20 a day!! Looking for a favorable response! Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hi Nishant,

I do not think your smoking is related to the shaking of your head. It seems like a different problem altogether.

You need to be examined by a general physician to check for the cause for the shaking.

I am glad that you have reduced the number of cigarettes that you smoke. Try quitting it too.

Hope this helps.