Have small, red marks on inner thighs, bruises, overweight, fibromyalgia, migraines, weakness, insomnia and anemia. Explain

I have small, red, flaky marks on my inner thighs and an unexplained bruise. I am 40 pounds overweight and diagnosed with fibromyalgia, anemia, migraines, and insomnia. The red marks don't hurt or itch. If they were an ingrown hair, it should have healed days ago. I hate to bother my Dr all the time. I'm a high maintenance patient, and we are currently dealing with tremors, muscle weakness, and changes in my vision. Should I ask my Dr about the redmarks?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013