Have small pimple like cysts on butt and back leaving scars. Recommendations?

Hi I am a 23 yr old female and I m suffering a embarrassing condition. Since I was 18 I ve been getting these horrible cysts on my body. It started on my buttocks as two pea sized pimples that inflated to baseballs over time then I drained them myself (bad move) and I think they began to spread. After that they just pop up all the time as small very small pimple like cysts, but only on my buttocks and a single one on my back. Sometimes they go away but if they drain they scar and take a long time to heal. I ve been using only dial soap and coco butter lotion. Can u explain my condition and tell me would it be wise or possible to get laser surgery for my scars?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013