Have small penis and testes size. What is wrong? Looking for the treatment

i have a problem with my male organ . its not fully the normal size of a man. my testes is smaller and my pennis is also small. i have had this for several years thinking it would increase in size but it still looks like a 12years old pennis. i do erect to the maximum size of an adult and can have sex but come early on sperm . what do you think is wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. Even a erect 2 inch penis can satisfy a female because, the nerve endings are available inside the vagina upto 2 inch. Therefore size does not matter in sex. The problem with you is the apprehensive thoughts. Obsessive thoughts about sexual problem keep coming and you are getting anxious about it. Such an anxiety creates premature ejaculation as well as erectile dysfunction. Therefore, don't waste your time in thinking about sex. Concentrate on your education or career and leave all other things for future.

Thoughts are there to come and that is the duty of the brain. let the thoughts come. You need to divert the thoughts to more priority ones. Means, be busy and divert thoughts. Relaxation and meditation plays an important role in controlling mental disorders. Plenty of water, oxygen and exercise also are most important.

For more psychotherapy techniques, You can post a direct question to me in this website. Include every detail as much as you can. I shall prescribe some psychotherapy techniques to control your condition. I am sure that the techniques should be a success.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.