Have small holes all over face. Used to never was makeup at night. Remedy?

ok so I never used to wash the makeup off my face at night so I realized that Im getting old,Im 37.and that I need to start taking care of my skin better,well I started washing and cleansing my face everynight with just plain water and every other night or sometimes every third night with clearasil face wash,well now I noticed that I have little small holes all over my face,just appearing from nowhere,I assume these are pores but if it is then why have they all of sudden gotten so noticable.I should just go back to going to bed with makeup all over my face if this is what happens when you TRY and take care of your skin,lol
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013