Have small hematoma, pregnant, mouth ulcers. What does the refer to?

Hello, I have 2 small hematoma . I am presently 13 weeks pregnant. I have woken up today with mouth ulcers everywhere in my mouth and throat . They are extremly painful. I have a tendency to get mouth ulcers, perhaps 1 or 2 times a month when not pregnant . This is my second pregnancy. I did not have mouth ulcers with the last pregnancy 2 years ago. I am 34 years old. Can the ulcers and hematoma mean something else or are the both just a coincidence ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013