Have small hard lump on neck with pus oozing. One regresses many others appear. What s it?

For past 3 months i keep getting lumps on my neck which are small in size but hard, It is very difficult to get anything out of them. But I have gotten some bloody pus out. However I get rid of one and keep getting more, on both sides of neck. I currently have 2 hard small spots on right side of neck last 2 were on left side. Takes forever to go away--then get another one. Have any clue what this may be or what I should do?????
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013